Saturday, July 2, 2011

Twitter IS a source

I am going to try something new and see if anything really comes from it. I am going to cover the world of sports using one twitter as a source.

Tweets will be leads and in most cases the direct quotes for stories. It seems like that is all you have to do these days is keep up with an athlete or coach on twitter to be able to write about them. So that is what I am going to do.

You can follow the twitter feed at @tweetbeat21 where I’ll try to retweet some of the best tweet and post links to updated blog entries. I may even try to recruit some other writers to help keep up with everything in the world of sports according to twitter.

If you are following someone that is a great source on twitter, drop a comment on the blog or tweet me.

-- Jason Barfield (tweetbeat21)

No comments:

Post a Comment